10 YEAR WARRANTY
Vogue Beds reserve the right to refuse service when any defect is due to causes other than faulty materials or workmanship, or if the item is soiled and in an unsanitary condition.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
The 10-year warranty will be on the following scale: –
We are proud to offer a 10 Year warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. The 10-year mattress warranty is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
What does the warranty cover?
This warranty covers the following defects in materials and workmanship of a Therapy mattress that always has been in normal domestic use and treated in accordance with the Therapy mattress
- Spring unit failure.
- Side stitching coming apart.
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 2.5cm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation as described in the FAQ.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, if the mattress has not been handled improperly.
- Concerning the mattress cover only, any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover. As noted below, a defect relating to the mattress cover alone will not entitle you to a replacement mattress, just the cover itself.
- Transit damage reported at the time of delivery
Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
Please also note that the warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only and is not transferrable at resale.
What the warranty does not cover?
If it does not fall into one of the categories above section, then it is not covered by our warranty.
By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list below
- Our mattresses are designed to work to their optimum level when paired with our bedstead. A mattress which fails having been used on a non-compatible base as described in the FAQs, or a bedstead where the gaps between the slats are greater than 63mm, will not be protected under the terms of this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to natural settlement of filings.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Products which have not been maintained in accordance with washing and/or care instructions supplied.
- Comfort preference.
- Use other than normal domestic use.
- Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
- Exposure to cold temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
- Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor mattress care.
- Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- Any mattress not opened within one month of the date of delivery.
- Comfort preference beyond the 99 day trial period
- Any mattresssold “as-is”, “rejuvenated”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claim against this warranty that does not follow the process for making claims outlined in “What should you do if you believe you have a claim under the warranty?”
- Wereserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress.
When does the warranty start?
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the mattress and lasts until the end of 10 years from that date.
What should you do if you believe you have a claim under the warranty?
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should get in touch with our customer service team and they will:
- Ask you to submit a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.
- Ask for a description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty.
- Require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
Based on the evidence provided, our customer service team will decide if we will cover the return shipping costs and any associated testing, which may include sending a technician to the mattress location. If we do not cover these costs and you incur them yourself, in the event of a successful claim, we will reimburse any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred).
We will then arrange pick up for your defective mattress or in the case of a replacement cover arrange for the delivery of a replacement cover to you.
What do we do when we get all this from you?
Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, including the mattress itself in some cases, will be cross-examined and evaluated by Vogue Beds. We will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty.
If we determine your claim is covered by the warranty, we will:
- At our sole discretion, either repair the defective mattress at our cost or replace it with the same or a comparable mattress at our cost;
- Reimburse you for any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred); and
- Ship the repaired or replaced mattress back to you at our cost – If we determine that your claim is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you if you want us to return the mattress to you (at your cost) or dispose of the mattress (at our cost). If we do not hear from you within 30 days of such notification, we shall dispose of the mattress (at our cost).
What if I only want a refund?
This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
Who operates this warranty and where should you send the mattress and other items you have to provide to claim on the warranty?
The warranty is operated by:Vogue BedsLimited, Kingsfield House, Arthur Street, Barwell, Leicestershire,LE9 8GZ
Tel: 01455 841257; Fax: 01455 841259
Please contact our Customer Service Email:email@example.com
We have the right to send an independent third-party mattress inspection company, if we are unable to see the mattress fault clearly from the images provided. These technicians are fully trained and qualified to test for any manufacturing faults that are covered under your 10-year warranty. They will complete a careful inspection of your mattress and produce a full report to advise us on the best solution for you. The report would provide the final decision on your case.
Our customer service team will arrange the collection for the customer at a location of the customer’s choice in the country to which the original order was delivered.